Faith Christiansen Smeets is studying the wild west, including her own pioneer origin story, and it is her current muse. Through the lens of the west, she applies a range of imagery from abstract to American folk art and versions of figurative to produce - with wide variation in color, technique, and subject matter. Medium: watercolor, ink, and acrylic.
Faith resides with her husband and two children in the desert.
- Town: Faith Christiansen Smeets
- Solo Exhibition Scottsdale, AZ September 21, 2017
- "Facing West: The Feminine Perspective of the Frontier"
- Solo Exhibition Phoenix, AZ May 20, 2017
- "At Play": Shortcut Gallery
- Michelle Nunes, Faith Christiansen Smeets Phoenix, AZ March 30, 2017
- Camelback Art Collective: Nudes
- Group Exhibition Phoenix, AZ November 12, 2015